Protecting You After a Car Accident
It happened in the blink of an eye. One moment you were perfectly fine — and then the next moment you were seriously injured. How could so much have changed so fast?
At the Law Office of Stephen J. Dennis, we know what a bewildering time this must be for you. For more than 20 years, our firm has helped injured people fight for the compensation they need and deserve. We can help you, too, in holding those who caused your auto accident injury accountable for their carelessness.
What Type of Car Accident Were You In?
For years, America’s highly mobile culture has been based on motor vehicles. But with so many vehicles on the road — and so many negligent drivers — car accidents are frequent and come in many different types. These include accidents involving:
- Drunk or Drugged Driving: Studies have shown that even one drink can affect a driver’s performance.
- Distracted Driving: Texting while driving, cell phone use and older forms of distraction such as changing the radio station all cause many accidents.
- Fatigued Driving: Studies now show driving while overly fatigued is as bad as driving drunk.
- Pedestrian Accidents: In Providence and other cities, the car-is-king culture too often puts pedestrians at risk.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorists: The abbreviation UI/UIM is often used for these accidents.
No matter what type of accident you were in, you have the right to pursue compensation for personal injuries from those who caused the accident.
Taking on the Insurance Companies
Let us take on the insurance companies for you and do what it takes to move your case toward resolution. To schedule a free consultation with a Providence car accident lawyer, call 401-453-1355.