Rhode Island Lawyers Representing Undocumented Workers

When undocumented workers are hurt on the job, they are often too afraid to report their injuries. It is important to understand that you do not have to be a legal immigrant to get benefits. You can claim workers' compensation benefits and lost wages, even if you were paid in cash or did not file taxes.

We know that you may be worried about being reported to U.S. immigration. However, it is wrong for an employer to threaten you with your immigration status. We can refer you to an immigration lawyer to help you with your status if you have questions. For a free consultation with an undocumented worker lawyer, please call the Law Office of Stephen J. Dennis at 401-868-4097 or contact us online.

Hablamos Español · Falamos Portugues

All workers in Rhode Island have the right to file for workers' compensation when they are injured on the job. Your workers' comp claim cannot be turned down just because you are an illegal alien.

We can help workers who have been hurt doing jobs such as:

We will help you with the forms and paperwork. We can also help you find a doctor.

With our help, you can get the money and benefits you need for medical bills and to support your family after you are injured.

Contact An Immigrant Worker Injury Attorney

Please call our Providence office at 401-868-4097 or 877-633-9127 to schedule an appointment.